Sales & Customer Services Co-ordinator
- 2x full-time permanent positions available
- Salary £20,151 per annum *
- Plus up to 10% Performance related Bonus (subject to conditions)
- 37 hours per week (includes some occasional evening & weekend working)
- You will be required to wear a uniform
Mill Bay Homes is part of the Pembrokeshire Housing Group, a long established housing provider. You will have the comfort of knowing that you will receive the support of a parent company that has a track record of success.
The role of the Sales & Customer Services Co-ordinator is to be responsible for co-ordinating all general customer services and sales related issues within Mill Bay Homes. You will be providing a front line service to the customers of Mill Bay Homes, based in its offices in Haverfordwest. You will need to have excellent communication skills and a commitment to achieving a high level of customer care. You will be required to travel between the office and sales sites across Pembrokeshire; in addition some evening and weekend work is required so you must be flexible in relation to your hours and place of work.
The successful candidate will have a good standard of education and must have 5 GCSE’s (minimum grade C) including Maths and English or equivalent. It is essential that you have experience of working in a sales/customer services environment preferably gained within a property sales environment as knowledge of the property sales process would be beneficial to this post. You will possess excellent word processing skills and have a professional and organised approach to your work.
* All posts are subject to a six month probationary period. You will be appointed on a probationary salary which is 97.5%
For full details and to apply please visit pembsha.real-job.co.uk/vacancies/
- Closing date: 12 noon, 8th September 2017
Interview date: 20th September 2017
N.B. Interviews will be held at one of our show homes
Please note CV’s will not be accepted.